Sunday 17 July 2011

The First African Fashion Week London

Hello!!

I haven't blogged on here for a while...I've been too busy tumbling!  Also I am eagerly awaiting my website *runs round excitedly*... anyway I thought I'd stop by to let you know that I will be exhibiting at the first EVER Africa Fashion Week London on Saturday 6th August 2011.  Kenema will be on at 5pm.


Tickets are FREE but must be booked online and you must arrive early to avoid disappointment.  You can get tickets here.

This will be an opportunity to get a preview of my SS12 collection, "Mende".  This collection is inspired by the Mende tribe of Sierra Leone.  It features more Kenema designed Batik and Tie-Dye, some beautiful embroidery and more fun with African fabric.  A number of pieces focus on the back as it is one of my favourite parts of the body.  Very sensual and elegant unlike exposed bosoms which is over done and can be tacky (in my opinion).  Anyway I hope to see you there!


Saturday 6th August 2011 at 5pm
Africa Fashion Week London

Gibson Hall 
13 Bishopsgate
London EC2N 3BA
United Kingdom 

0 comments:

Post a Comment