Wednesday 16 June 2010

Kenemaisms - COMPETITION!!

So I am so engrossed in all things Kenema I have come up with some Kenemaisms I create a Kenema dictionary!  Anyway here are my Kenemaisms thus far...if you can add a Keneriffic (do you see what I did there! :0) ) new Kenemaism you will win an exclusive custom T by our Kenetastic designer Alizé Demange.




Kenemaisms:
KeneHottie - hot girl in Kenema
KeneMagic - making magic while wearing
KenemaKeneRosity - the charitable stuff Kenema will be doing
KeneRiginal - Originality a la Kenema
KeneMummy - Mum's hot enough to rock Kenema
KeneMan - Only real men rock Kenema -mens wear soon come!
KeneCutie - Cute children rocking Kenema



Ps 
Kenema radiates positivity so leave out the negative and the obscene!  


final not if you cannot post your Kenemaism on her please visit our facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kenema-Co/110346568989808


Peace x

0 comments:

Post a Comment