Sunday 10 October 2010

Watch us grow

It really feels like Kenema & Co is growing up!  Part of that growth is that we are getting a website!  My home girl Danielle, CEO of DAT TAG recommended a really cool web designer to create our website.  He got on it immediately and I am already impressed!  Watch this space!

I want to say a quick thank you to Danielle as she has been very supportive and I must say that I have been really impressed by her business ethics.  Actually I am really in awe of all the people I have connected with on my Kenema journey they have been positive, insightful, warm, genuine and just lovely well rounded people.

Anyway the website is being created by Matteo Scaglione of Best you've never had.  If you need a website designed contact him here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment